Complete B Complex: Contains ALL 8 B Vitamins, B1 B2 B3 B5 B6 Biotin (B7) Folate (B9) and cobalamin (B12), and all bioavailable active forms. Most B complex liquid supplements contain only some of the B vitamins or cheap inactive forms! You'll feel the difference.
Combined benefits: Together, the B complex improves hair, skin, and nails, stress and mood, neurological function, metabolism, and fatigue.
Individual benefits: B1 improves morale, B2 is an antioxidant, B3 supports good cholesterol, pantothenic acid helps hair, skin, and nails, B6 helps create red blood cells and neurotransmitters, B7 stimulates keratin production, B9 (folate) helps red and white blood cell production and fetal development, and cobalamin, the most famous, helps with DNA and red blood cell production and neurological function (for an energy boost!). Scroll down to our infographic for more!
Stress and energy blend: We also included the "honorary B vitamins" choline and inositol which are recommended to be taken with B complex to support fertility, blood sugar, and serotonin, and body fat management. Also includes citrus bioflavonoids for metabolism and oxidative stress, trimethylglycine (TMG or betaine anhydrous) for athletic performance, hesperidin and quercetin for inflammation, blood sugar, and cardiovascular health, and l-carnosine for brain and heart health. Numerous benefits for the price of one supplement!
All-natural & vegan: No sugar, preservatives, corn syrup, or dyes. That gorgeous orange color comes from a mixture of bright red cobalamin and yellow bioflavonoids - the healthiest plant compounds are often the most beautiful! Eat the rainbow!
Easily absorbed: We use only bioavailable forms and by putting these in a liquid format, your body easily absorbs them so you feel great all day long. B vitamins are water-soluble which means you need to consume them every day, and we make it easy to do so!
How to Take it
B vitamins are ideally taken on an empty stomach! We recommend taking it first thing in the morning before eating, once per day. You can even break the dosage up into smaller doses and take multiple times per day for enhanced absorption.
Our tangerine flavor comes from real tangerines, but B vitamins do give this a strong taste! For sensitive palates, try mixing into water or another drink.
Children's recommended dosage (see images for clarification):
Birth-6 Months: 3 drops
6 Months-8 Years: 0.25 mL (1/4 dropper)
9-13 Years: 0.5 mL (1/2 dropper)
14-18 Years: 0.75 mL (3/4 dropper)
(1) Vitamin B supplementation, homocysteine levels, and the risk of cerebrovascular disease: A meta-analysis
Yan Ji, Song Tan, Yuming Xu, Avinash Chandra, Changhe Shi, Bo Song, Jie Qin, Yuan Gao
(2) Effects of high-dose B vitamin complex with vitamin C and minerals on subjective mood and performance in healthy males
David O. Kennedy, Rachel Veasey, Anthony Watson, Fiona Dodd, Emma Jones, Silvia Maggini, and Crystal F. Haskell
(3) The Effect of Methylated Vitamin B Complex on Depressive and Anxiety Symptoms and Quality of Life in Adults with Depression
John E. Lewis, Eduard Tiozzo, Angelica B. Melillo, Susanna Leonard, Lawrence Chen, Armando Mendez, Judi M. Woolger, and Janet Konefal
(4) B vitamins to enhance treatment response to antidepressants in middle-aged and older adults: results from the B-VITAGE randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
Osvaldo P Almeida, Andrew H Ford, Varsha Hirani, Vash Singh, Frank M vanBockxmeer, Kieran McCaul, Leon Flicker
(5) Associations between B Vitamins and Parkinson’s Disease
(6) Effect of vitamin B supplementation on cancer incidence, death due to cancer, and total mortality
Zhang, Sui-Liang MD; Chen, Ting-Song MD; Ma, Chen-Yun MD; Meng, Yong-Bin MD; Zhang, Yu-Fei MD; Chen, Yi-Wei MD; Zhou, Yu-Hao MD
(7) Citrus flavonoids and lipid metabolism
Julia M Assini 1, Erin E Mulvihill, Murray W Huff
(8) Hesperidin, a citrus bioflavonoid, decreases the oxidative stress produced by carbon tetrachloride in rat liver and kidney
Naveen Tirkey 1, Sangeeta Pilkhwal, Anurag Kuhad, Kanwaljit Chopra
(9) Betaine supplementation decreases plasma homocysteine in healthy adult participants: a meta-analysis
Marc P. McRae
(10) Effects of betaine on performance and body composition: a review of recent findings and potential mechanisms
Jason M Cholewa 1, Lucas Guimarães-Ferreira, Nelo Eidy Zanchi
(11) Health effects of quercetin: from antioxidant to nutraceutical
Agnes W Boots 1, Guido R M M Haenen, Aalt Bast
(12) Effects of carnosine supplementation on glucose metabolism: Pilot clinical trial.
De Courten B, Jakubova M, De Courten MP, et al. Obesity.2016;24(5):1027-1034. doi:10.1002/oby.21434