Organic Vitamin D3 and K2 With Spirulina Capsules
Around half of people are deficient in vitamin D due to our indoor lifestyles, and anti-aging super-nutrient organic K2 is hard to get naturally (unless you eat a lot of fermented soybeans!). Our organic vitamin D3 and K2 with Spirulina is perfect for supporting health.
- Support a healthy immune system
- Help protect against seasonal depression and boost mood
- Protect bones and teeth
- Support cardiovascular health
Our Organic Vitamin D3 with K2 has ONLY Spirulina - no Fillers!
- HIGH POTENCY - With 10,000 IU of D3 and 100 mcg of K2 to quickly build up vitamin D levels and support your bone health and immune system.
- MAXIMUM ABSORPTION - Same bioactive form of Vitamin D as Sunshine plus Vitamin K-2 which moves calcium to bones and teeth (and improves absorption!) and away from arteries and brain.
- POTENT SUPER FOOD - We add organic USA-grown superfood Spirulina which is rich in Magnesium, maximizing vitamin D absorption. Spirulina's iron, B vitamins & antioxidants further support mood and immune function.
- NO HARMFUL FILLERS - Instead of common rice flour or stearate fillers, we use U.S. grown, organic superfood Spirulina! Our formula is vegetarian, keto-friendly, non-GMO, gluten-free, and tested for purity & potency.
Have you been burned by supplements that don't work? Don't worry- we offer a lifetime hassle-free money back guarantee.
Here's what people are saying about our organic D3 and organic K2:
"We live in Western NY and low vitamin D levels are prevalent in this area of the US due to our lack of sunshine. In 3 months my husband's vitamin d levels went from 28 to 64. That's a great jump!"
"This is the best vitamin d combination I have ever taken. I have been taking vitamin d supplements for awhile and didn't realize I was taking them incorrectly until my brother told me the optimum way to take d and k was with greens. I'm so glad I found these on Amazon. I feel amazing now that I finally found the perfect d for me. I didn't realize how much my low d levels effected my disposition and how much taking vitamin d alone wasn't helping me at all until I started taking this one. If you get a mild case of the blues now and then or are prone to feeling down please try these. You will feel so fabulous and like me will never want to be without them."
"Great product. After having my levels checked after a couple months of usage, my vitamin d levels increased significantly. Highly recommend!"
Independent association of low serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D and 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D levels with all-cause and cardiovascular mortality. Arch Intern Med 2008; 168: 1340–9
Dobnig H, Pilz S, Scharnagl H, et al.
25-hydroxyvitamin D levels and the risk of mortality in the general population. Arch Intern Med 2008; 168: 1629–37
Melamed ML, Michos ED, Post W, Astor B.
Vitamin D supplementation and total mortality. Arch Intern Med 2007; 167: 1730–7.
Autier P, Gandini S.
Vitamin D deficiency and risk of cardiovascular disease. Circulation 2008; 117: 503–11.
Wang TJ, Pencina MJ, Booth SL, et al.
The Medical Benefits of Vitamin K2 on Calcium-Related Disorders
Vitamin K as a Powerful Micronutrient in Aging and Age-Related Diseases: Pros and Cons from Clinical Studies